CoolSculpting, a cutting-edge non-invasive fat reduction procedure, has revolutionized the industry of body contouring!
By precisely targeting and freezing stubborn fat cells without the need for surgery, it has proven to be a safe and effective alternative to liposuction.
If you’re planning to invest in treatment, read this first so you’re ready to get the most from the #1 CoolSculpting in Arlington, VA!
Watch the Unwanted Fat Disappear and Stay Gone for Good by Following These Seven Simple Tips
- Be committed to healthy eating. It helps if you’ve already developed healthy habits if you want to enjoy your results indefinitely. Focus on a well-balanced diet and avoid calorie-dense, nutrient-poor processed junk foods. Instead, opt for meals with fruits, veggies, whole grains, and protein. Eating four or five smaller meals throughout the day can help you stay full and curb unhealthy snacking habits.
- Engage in regular exercise. Optimize your outcome from the #1 CoolSculpting in Arlington, VA with a blend of cardio and strength training. Alternate between the two, and take at least one rest day per week. A moderate 30-minute daily exercise plan can yield effective results without the need for extreme intensity.
Keep in mind that it isn’t advisable to engage in strenuous activity for at least 48 hours after your session. There is a slight risk of injury, and you should allow time for your body to heal before continuing your regular exercise regime.
- Stay hydrated. You’re probably well aware of the vital role water plays in maintaining your health. It aids in flushing out toxins and facilitating the elimination of broken-down fat cells from your body. The “eight glasses a day” rule applies here, and you may need more if you spend a lot of time outdoors in the heat and / or engage in daily exercise.
- Massage the treatment site. Following each session, your specialist will massage the treated area. You can enhance your results further by continuing this massage at home daily for as little as two minutes. This simple step can significantly improve the effectiveness of your CoolSculpting treatment.
- Don’t take NSAIDs. Your body’s natural inflammatory response aids in eliminating destroyed fat cells. Avoiding NSAIDs is crucial, as they can interfere with this process, potentially delaying your results. Taking NSAIDs may also lead to a rare side effect called paradoxical adipose hyperplasia (PAH), which often requires corrective surgery, though it’s not life threatening
- Stick to your treatment plan. It is very possible you’ll need multiple CoolSculpting sessions to achieve your desired outcome. The number of treatments varies based on your individual goals, but most patients achieve optimal results after four sessions.
- Have realistic expectations. This is key to achieving satisfying results. Understand that it isn’t a weight loss treatment, though you may drop a pound or two, as CoolSculpting is not for overweight or obese patients. CoolSculpting only targets subcutaneous fat or that “pinchable inch” you find directly below your skin.
Am I a Good Candidate for CoolSculpting?
Most adults in good health qualify for this non-surgical fat-reduction technique. The best way to find out is to schedule a consultation with a reputable provider. If this is your first time, it is necessary to have a medical evaluation to make sure it’s the right treatment for you.
You should have an open discussion about your body goals. This is also a great opportunity to ask the following questions:
- How many sessions will I need?
- What is recovery after CoolSculpting like?
- When will I see the results?
- How many procedures have you successfully completed?
- Are you a certified specialist?
- Can I see before and after photos of your work?
- How much can I expect to pay for treatment?
- Are there ways to save money or financing options?
- Will I see the same provider at every visit?
If you think of more, add to the list, and don’t forget to take it with you!
What Does CoolSculpting Feel Like? Does It Hurt?
You may experience sensations of intense cold and slight tugging as the treated area is suctioned into the applicator. Initially, there might be mild discomfort, but it usually subsides as the area becomes numb. Patients report minimal pain, and any discomfort is well tolerated.
What About Downtime? Is There a Recovery Period Afterward?
Not at all! No downtime is needed for recovery. Following your appointment, you can effortlessly resume your daily activities without any interruption, but always follow your aftercare instructions.
What Side Effects Are Associated With This Treatment?
As with any procedure, some minor side effects are to be expected. It is possible to experience mild discomfort, stinging, or aching at the treatment site, attributed to the intense cold temperatures used.
Fortunately, those are minor and temporary. In fact, a 2015 study reviewing 554 cryolipolysis procedures over a year discovered that post-treatment discomfort typically lasted three to 11 days and resolved on its own without any necessary intervention.
Other side effects include skin irritation, temporary skin discoloration, swelling, bruising, and increased skin sensitivity. These also go away on their own rather quickly, usually within a few weeks.
For the #1 CoolSculpting in Arlington, VA Choose Cool Contours!
We stand out as the top provider in Northern Virginia because we specialize exclusively in non-surgical body contouring treatments CoolSculpting and complementary CoolTone. Our expertise ensures you achieve your body goals.
Book your appointment by calling 703-574-3007 today, or schedule a consultation online now. For your convenience, we offer both in-person and virtual options. Be sure to ask about our current money-saving specials!