For the right candidate, CoolSculpting in Washington DC is an extremely effective fat-loss procedure and an excellent alternative to liposuction. Knowing this, you may be wondering: Is CoolSculpting right for me?
Continue reading to learn who is an ideal candidate for CoolSculpting as well as who should forgo fat freezing and seek a more suitable treatment option.
Who’s a Good Candidate for CoolSculpting?
Is CoolSculpting in Washington DC right for me? In order to answer this question, it’s important to look at the factors that make someone a good fit for fat freezing.
Ideal CoolSculpting candidates are healthy women and men who are at or near their ideal weight and struggle with localized fat deposits on the abdomen, flanks, hips, thighs, back, bra line, banana roll, upper arms, under the chin, and under the jawline.
It is also well-suited to patients who want to permanently eliminate excess fat and slim and sculpt trouble spots, without surgery, incisions, anesthesia, or downtime.
Who Shouldn’t Have CoolSculpting in Washington DC?
CoolSculpting is not a weight loss treatment, nor is it a replacement for a healthy lifestyle. So, if you’re looking to lose weight, CoolSculpting won’t produce desired results.
The treatment is also contraindicated in patients who are pregnant or anyone with:
- A known sensitivity to cold, including cold urticaria or Raynaud’s disease
- A known sensitivity or allergy to isopropyl alcohol, propylene glycol, fructose and glycerin
- An implanted device such as pacemaker or defibrillator
- A hernia in or near the treatment are
- Impaired peripheral circulation in the treatment area
- Nerve pain such as post-herpetic neuralgia or diabetic neuropathy
- Open or infected wounds
- Bleeding disorders or use of blood thinners
- Scar tissue in the treatment area
Schedule a CoolSculpting in Washington DC Consult
An in-person consultation with a certified CoolSculpting specialist is the best way to determine if CoolSculpting in Washington DC is right for you.
To schedule an appointment with one of our highly skilled and talented providers, please contact our office today!