The stomach is a problem area for many people, not to mention one of the most resistant areas to diet and exercise.
If this is the case for you, then you may be wondering, “Does CoolSculpting work on belly fat in Arlington, Virginia?”
Here’s why you should choose CoolSculpting to target stubborn stomach fat!
What Is CoolSculpting, and How Is It Able to Get Rid of Fat?
CoolSculpting is a non-surgical fat reduction procedure that involves a safe advanced version of cryolipolysis.
This proven treatment uses extreme cold to freeze your temperature-sensitive fat cells, resulting in their death. These cells are then metabolized and permanently eliminated by the body.
Does CoolSculpting Work on Belly Fat in Arlington, Virginia? What Are the Benefits?
Not only does CoolSculpting work on abdominal fat, it’s actually one of the most popular areas to receive treatment. These are just a handful of reasons why you should pick this state-of-the-art fat reduction device to eliminate your belly fat for good.
- It only targets fat cells. With certain fat removal procedures, particularly liposuction, you run the risk of damaging surrounding tissues like your skin. This isn’t the case with CoolSculpting, which strictly targets fat cells without harming healthy tissues.
- It’s a pain-free way to spot treat. Is CoolSculpting painful? The common consensus is that no, it’s actually not. Many people are even able to relax and enjoy a book or movie during their cycles.
It should be noted that you may feel an initial discomfort from the cold sensation when the applicator is first applied, but this goes away as you get used to the feeling. Some may feel a slight pinching or pulling sensation as well, however you should never experience unbearable pain.
- It’s safe and non-invasive. Several studies have shown that CoolSculpting is incredibly safe and that the risk for complications is low.
Additionally, side effects are mild, temporary, and should not affect your day-to-day activities. A lot of this is due to the fact it’s a completely non-invasive procedure, requiring no needles, incisions, or anesthesia.
- It doesn’t require downtime. Recovery after CoolSculpting is easy going and straightforward. Most patients don’t need any downtime after their appointment and can easily resume their standard routine. Mild swelling, soreness, and numbness in the treated area is normal and shouldn’t affect normal activities.
It might help you to wear a compression garment for the first few days after your procedure, however this isn’t necessary. You are advised to wait at least 24 hours to exercise, although you should keep in mind that CoolSculpting works best with a commitment to a healthy diet and frequent physical activity.
- Results are gradual but impressive. You should notice an improvement in the treatment site at around 30 days after your procedure. It takes two to three months to see significant results, however. Your body will continue to eliminate the damaged fat cells for up to six months.
Some people need more than one session to really sculpt their physique and achieve the results they want. Additional cycles are recommended 30 to 60 days after your initial procedure to monitor your progress.
Anywhere from one to four treatments are recommended, depending on the level of fat loss desired, how your body responds to CoolSculpting, and what your specialist recommends.
Say Goodbye to Stubborn Stomach Fat With Painless CoolSculpting at Cool Contours!
Do you have more questions such as, “Does CoolSculpting work on belly fat in Arlington, Virginia?” Our certified specialists have answers!
Call us at 703-574-3007 to book your consultation and learn more about this innovative fat-freezing treatment, as well as our flexible payment plan!